Lethbridge accountability will be running the survey for the fall 2017 municipal election.
In the spring of 2017 Lethbridge Accountability approached all the groups and organizations to join forces and create one survey. We thought this would be mutually beneficial for municipal candidates and residents of Lethbridge as it provides one place to view candidates responses on a wide range of issues important to our city.
- The survey invitation will be emailed out to all candidates on nomination day September 18, 2017.
- Candidates have until noon on September 28, 2017 to complete the survey. We will under NO circumstance allow entries after that date.
- The survey responses will be posted on our website on September 30th, 2017 so that no candidate has access to the results of other candidates while the survey is ongoing.
- We post the results without any edits, analysis, or ranking. Results are listed in alphabetical order by last name and first initial.
- No candidate currently running for elected office in the 2017 municipal election is associated with Lethbridge Accountability.
- Thank you to all those who took the time to fill out our survey.
The questions and candidate responses will be posted here on September 30th, 2017, after the survey has closed